Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Long Time No Post.

I just wanted to do a little post and say hi to everyone. I have been so busy trying to write book four and edit book three. It has been so exciting and crazy at the same time. Yesterday was Sophia and Alex's 13
5 birthday, so of course I had to celebrate. My daughter and I went to the Selena Gomez concert in Calgary, Alberta and it was a blast. There is nothing better than seeing my kids happy. So thank you Selena. I also enjoyed seeing Christina Grimmie, one of my fave you tube stars.

Well I have to say I haven't had much time to even read. I have been reading Wandering Stars by Marlon Pierre-Antoine. I have been enjoying the few pages I have time to read every now and then. Of course I also have several on my TBR list that include Soulless light by Joann H. Buchann, and Redemption by Lindsay Grey, both are available on Amazon. 


I hope everyone is doing great and the you are all enjoying the Embrace Series and anxiously waiting for book 3 Mystic Embrace. I know I am excited about it. If you are looking for more update or just want to chat, check me out on facebook, or twitter (@charblackwell). I lookforward to more relaxing times so I can finish the next few books in the series. Maybe once my amazing book signings at Chapters/Indigo wrap up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog

Those who have the ability to be grateful are the ones who have the ability to achieve greatness. -Steve Maraboli Come join my new blog on...